Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spooky Image No.1


Hey, just a couple of weeks until Halloween so why not bring out some 'creepies' from the dusty old portfolio? No, I don't mean the spiders and centipedes hanging out there, I'm talking illustrations.

This rather shell-shocked looking gentleman is none other than the Ghost of Hamlet's Father. He's dead, he's scary, he's bent on revenge... you know the type.

I drew this as part of a Shakespeare board game that I had created and had dreams of marketing. But that project was more ill-fated than Romeo and Juliet. I dilly-dallied with the design for years until one day I walked into a game store and saw "Shakespeare: The Bard Game" sitting there on a shelf. Naturally, someone had beaten me to the punch.

I guess it serves me right for wandering around in the swamps of indecisiveness!

No comments:

Post a Comment